i-gel® is a truly unique, single use, latex and PVC free 2nd generation supraglottic airway management device that represents the culmination of years of extensive research and development. Made from a medical grade thermoplastic elastomer, i-gel® has been designed to create a non-inflating, anatomical seal of the pharyngeal, laryngeal and perilaryngeal structures while avoiding compression trauma. i-gel® is currently available in seven sizes and is supplied in a fully recyclable protective cradle or cage pack. This unique packaging protects the i-gel® in transit and ensures that it maintains its anatomical shape.
- 15mm connector- Reliable connection to any standard catheter mount or connection
- Clearly displayed product information- For quick easy reference. Includes confirmation of size and weight guidance
- Integral bite block- Reduces the possibility of airway channel occlusion
- Buccal cavity stabilizer- Aids insertion and eliminates the potential for rotation
- Epiglottic rest- Reduces the possibility of epiglottic ‘down folding’ and airway obstruction
- The non-inflating cuff- Made from a unique soft gel-like material allowing ease of insertion and reduced trauma