As a single piece, that requires no assembly, the Stifneck Select collar is an easy choice for patients requiring spinal immobilization.
Strong quality and molded directions on the back of the collar mean that providers will always be able to administer proper sizing and application. The locking mechanism ensures symmetrical adjustments, and gives providers the peace of mind the collar is locked safely into place.
- Locks ensure selected sizes stay in place
- Adjustment tracks ensure symmetrical alignment of size
- Uses the same sizing and application method as the original Stifneck collars
- Easy access for pulse checks, advanced airway procedures, and visulaization through oversized trachea hole
- Room for large fingers to slide through the rear panel opening for cervical palpation
- Directions molded into collar
- Reduces inventory costs and saves space
- Radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible
- Stores flat